The EPPI-Centre is providing support to review groups preparing systematic reviews for international development including review groups funded in the current joint call for systematic reviews from the UK Department for International Development, AusAID and 3ie.
Support packages span a wide range of review questions and methods, including rapid reviews. They include:
- Training for conducting systematic reviews: face-to-face workshops and distance learning
- IT solutions for information management from downloading the outputs of electronic searches to preparing final reports
- On-line review software to support qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods reviews
- Tools for screening search outputs, deleting duplicate citations, critical appraisal, statistical meta-analysis and qualitative synthesis
- Advice about involving potential review users in shaping the focus of a review and interpreting the emerging findings
- On-going distance support, by email, Skype and telephone
- Organising peer review of protocols and final reports
We have ten years’ experience of supporting review groups, working with the international development community since 2007. Recent topics have included health insurance, social franchising, workforce management, micro-finance, infrastructure procurement and aid delivery. Funding in this area has come from the Alliance for Health Policy and Systems Research, WHO; and the UK Department for International Development.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.