Better evidence for better decision-making:
robust and responsive reviews informing policy and practice
The Evidence for Policy & Practice Information Centre is a team of researchers and professionals
based at University College London who:
- Conduct systematic reviews across health, education, welfare and other public policy sectors.
- Work closely with policymakers, practitioners and the public to understand their needs.
- Value and encourage participation in all stages of systematic reviews by people with
- Study and develop methods to support the conduct of systematic reviews and their use
- Provide support, training and guidance for others seeking to undertake systematic reviews.
- Develop and maintain EPPI Reviewer software for conducting systematic reviews.