Versions 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 are a mix of small improvements and Bug Fixes.
- A new additional line is shown at the bottom of the results grid: the line "None of the codes above" will count the number of items that have none of the codes included in the current frequency report applied. Note that uncompleted coding is ignored in frequency reports, so that items with only uncompleted codes will be equivalent to items with no codes.
The frequency tab also allows to: set a "filter" code (only items with the filter code will be considered) and to consider either "Included" or "Excluded" items.
When using a filter, the "None of the codes above" line will count items that don't have any relevant code but do have the "filter" one.
When considering "Excluded" items, the "None of the codes above" line will count items that don't have any relevant code and have the "Excluded" flag.
- Running sub-group analysis will now show additional statistics:
1) exposing more variables concerning heterogeneity between and within groups
(Q within and Q between groups);
2) new R-squared metric, showing the proportion (as a percentage) of the between-study variance
See Borenstein et al. An Introduction to Meta-analysis.
- It is now possible to sort studies within forest plots by Short Title or by Effect Size.
- Collaborate tab: the list of reviewers available to create new work allocations and comparisons was not updating when a user changed review from the "My info" tab.
- Importing new items (using an import file): if the CITY field in one of the references had more than 100 characters, the import would fail while reading the file.
- Selecting "List items without this code" (right click on a code in the main screen) would list the expected item but display the "Showing: Codename" label on top of the list of items. This was incorrect and confusing, the label now reads "Showing: without 'Codename'"