The EPPI Centre welcomes the opportunity to develop collaborative relationships with individuals and organisations interested in working with us.
Such collaboration could include us:
- offering training in general approaches to evidence-informed policy and practice and in EPPI Centre tools and methods;
- supporting or undertaking systematic reviews;
- supporting or undertaking studies of evidence use;
- providing consultancy services on how research might assist decision making (the Research Advisory Service);
- providing support in the use of EPPI Centre methods and web-based reviewing software (EPPI-Reviewer);
- entering into partnerships in developing systematic research methods, reviews and evidence use systems and methods.