The EPPI-Centre welcomes the opportunity to develop collaborative relationships with individuals and organisations interested in working with us.
Such collaboration could include us:
- offering training in general approaches to evidence-informed policy and practice and in EPPI-Centre tools and methods;
- supporting or undertaking systematic reviews;
- supporting or undertaking studies of evidence use;
- providing consultancy services on how research might assist decision making (the Research Advisory Service);
- providing support in the use of EPPI-Centre methods and web-based reviewing software (EPPI-Reviewer);
- entering into partnerships in developing systematic research methods, reviews and evidence use systems and methods.
The EPPI-Centre has no core funding so we need to find funds to support any such work. If you are interested in discussing these or other forms of collaboration, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.