The EPPI-Centre, at the UCL Institute of Education, is proud to be a sponsor of the What Works Global Summit 2016.
The IOE is involved with a number of events in the main programme of the summit. Please note that registration is essential for the following events. More information about the What Works Global Summit can be found on the event website.
2.1 What Works Centres: aims, methods and future roles
Details: 1.30pm-3pm, Monday 26 September, The Light, Friends House
Chair: Tshediso Matona, Department of Planning Monitoring and Evaluation (DPME), South Africa
- David Gough, EPPI-Centre, UCL, and Jonathan Breckon, Alliance for Useful Evidence, UK
- Rachel Tuffin, What Works Crime Reduction, College of Policing, UK
- Jonathan Sharples. Education Endowment Foundation, UK
- Vivian Tseng, WT Grant Foundation, USA
9.1 The science of science use
Details: 10.45am-12noon, Wednesday 28th September, The Light, Friends House (Session 9.1)
Chair: Jonathan Breckon, Alliance for Useful Evidence, UK; Laurenz Langer, University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- Jan Tripney, EPPI-Centre, UCL, UK
- David Gough, EPPI-Centre, UCL, UK
- Louise Shaxson, Overseas Development Institute, UK