We invite you to join us at the launch of ESI, a new partnership of organisations that produce and use evidence syntheses around the world. Our scope is broad, from human health to conservation, and education to veterinary medicine. We are the global hub where evidence synthesis organizations meet to build capacity, share resources, and advocate for the synthesis and use of research evidence in policy and practice decision making.
Please join us at our launch session at the WWGS. This event is open to all without registration at the full summit.
Date: Monday 26 September at 3.30pm
Location: Logan Hall, UCL Institute of Education, 20 Bedford Way, London WC1H 0AL
Planned activities – Jeremy Grimshaw (10 mins) Discussion (15 minutes)
- Introductory remarks – Jeremy Grimshaw, University of Ottawa (5 minutes)
- Aims and scope of ESI – David Gough, EPPI-Centre, UCL (15 minutes)
- Discussion (5 minutes)
- Potential of greater collaborative work across organisations for the work of research synthesis/research related organisations (10 minutes each)
- Collaboration for Environmental Evidence, Andrew Pullin
- Campbell Collaboration, Howard White
- Alliance for Useful Evidence, Jonathan Breckon
- WT Grant Foundation, Vivian Tseng